Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Play


Ethan was a wiseman in his Christmas play at school - his first on stage performance. He really captured the essence of the role. This was clear in the delivery of his one line: "Wow, I want to bring a gift!" He had even been practicing at home using a box of wet wipes for his gold. Seriously, it was pretty cute- even though you didn't really understand much of what was said. The line of 15 parents with video cameras (myself included) was the laugh of the morning.

2 comments:

Kelly Park Photography said...

Wow, you are fast! I haven't had time to look through mine yet...It was nice to chat with you this morning! Merry Christmas :)

Ruthann said...

Ethan, you are so handsome in your 'Wise Man' outfit. I know you had a fun time on stage. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa