Ethan and I had a date downtown to see Go, Diego Go Live at the Fox last week. What a fun afternoon! It was a beautiful day and Ethan really enjoyed the show. It was pretty action packed, and during the finale, Ethan leaned over and said "Mommy- this is like chaos, chaos!" It was pretty funny. I love taking him to performances- I guess I'm partial to that kind of thing, but living here it's neat to have so many cool things to see just a short drive away. He was thrilled to see Diego swing in on a vine---Friday, June 13, 2008
Go, Diego Go!
Ethan and I had a date downtown to see Go, Diego Go Live at the Fox last week. What a fun afternoon! It was a beautiful day and Ethan really enjoyed the show. It was pretty action packed, and during the finale, Ethan leaned over and said "Mommy- this is like chaos, chaos!" It was pretty funny. I love taking him to performances- I guess I'm partial to that kind of thing, but living here it's neat to have so many cool things to see just a short drive away. He was thrilled to see Diego swing in on a vine---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's just sweet. a theatre date. i should do the same with my guys.
Post a Comment