Well, as I'm sure you know...snow with a 20 month old is fun for about.....5 minutes. Then is goes downhill fast. Ethan had a blast though, and when Kevin got home they built a fort which was a huge hit!
totally understand. jillian hasn't even been permitted to play in the snow much. poor kid! she has the boots and snowsuit and we definitely have snow available. we're just jerks, i guess!
4 comments:
great pictures, Allison! Wasn't the snow fun??
Well, as I'm sure you know...snow with a 20 month old is fun for about.....5 minutes. Then is goes downhill fast. Ethan had a blast though, and when Kevin got home they built a fort which was a huge hit!
"20 month old is fun for about.....5 minutes"
totally understand. jillian hasn't even been permitted to play in the snow much. poor kid! she has the boots and snowsuit and we definitely have snow available. we're just jerks, i guess!
What a beautiful family! I am getting ready to go visit Eva and welcome little Miss Lily into the world.
Blessings,
Shirley Ling
Danielle Spencers Mom
Post a Comment