Thursday, May 13, 2010

update

































Thought it might be a good time to update the 'ol blog---not sure if I have time to keep it up but I'll give it a shot. We've had a lot going on lately. Here are a few shot of a trip Ethan and I recently took to DC (we tagged along with Kev on his business trip). Although Kevin had a lot of work to do, Ethan and I had a blast enjoying the Willard and taking in all the usual tourist sites. There sure is a lot more walking there than I remembered. Fun time.

In other news, those of you who know us well know that we have been on the real estate roller coaster for years now. We have sold our house 3 times in the past 2 1/2 years and this time seems to be the only one that will actually go to close. So we found a house we love and the plan is to close on both on June 2nd. We couldn't be happier! I am actually enjoying packing boxes. Funny how God uses all our situations for our good---I am much more grateful now than I would have been 2 years ago. It's looking like it's gonna be a great summer !!!

No comments: