So Andrew is into fire trucks. Seriously, I cannot exaggerate his obsession as of late. I bought this awesome costume at Costco a few weeks ago when we came across it and it only leaves his body when sleeping and when we force it off for school or church. We wear it to the grocery store and anywhere else that I in my more "seasoned" state of parenting have deemed it not worth the battle to deny him from wearing it.
I have to admit he's pretty cute in it. Here he is in the yard yelling "Ladder 4--RESPOND" while sliding down his tree pole. So can you guess what he'll be for Halloween?
Can't leave the big guy out--
1 comment:
They are both so cute! You're right, that costume does look super real! Were these pics of the boys taken in your yard? Wow, if so, gorgeous! Post more pics of your place soon for those of us who aren't lucky enough to be able to visit your awesome place!
Rachel M. :-)
Post a Comment