This is the expression we get every time we take Andrew's picture lately. Possibly an attempt at smiling...just ends up like a nose crinkle. Pretty cute. He is now 10 months old and favorite passtime is seeing how much of a mess he can make in the shortest amount of time. Amazing that entire kitchen drawers can be emptied in the time it takes to walk out of the room and back. The holy grail is making it into the bathroom (we keep the door closed) or into the refrigerator before we can get the door closed. Gotta love it!Thursday, February 7, 2008
Cheese!
This is the expression we get every time we take Andrew's picture lately. Possibly an attempt at smiling...just ends up like a nose crinkle. Pretty cute. He is now 10 months old and favorite passtime is seeing how much of a mess he can make in the shortest amount of time. Amazing that entire kitchen drawers can be emptied in the time it takes to walk out of the room and back. The holy grail is making it into the bathroom (we keep the door closed) or into the refrigerator before we can get the door closed. Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrew is really starting to resemble Ethan these days! What precious boys. You DO gotta love it!
Allison,
Hey! It's Sarah! I'm so glad that you found my blog and that you are able to see my children! I have been thinking about you lately, and then I found that note from you on my blog....that was really a fun treat! I am glad to know that you are doing well and you look beautiful in that family picture on your blog. And to have two sweet boys...how fun! Maybe our paths will cross sometime? I don't know. I'm glad to know that I can "catch up" with you know through our blogs, though. Take care!
Sarah
Post a Comment