The public library is great- we had a fun afternoon reading stories with Franklin and making a cool turtle! Although he always loves it to see characters- he makes sure that I always know it's just "someone in a costume". Notice the short haircut ---compliments of me and a sunny afternoon (so I could do it outside). I think I'll be leaving that chore up to the professionals from now on.....just too hard - even with the promise of a popcicle. Friday, April 18, 2008
Fun with Franklin
The public library is great- we had a fun afternoon reading stories with Franklin and making a cool turtle! Although he always loves it to see characters- he makes sure that I always know it's just "someone in a costume". Notice the short haircut ---compliments of me and a sunny afternoon (so I could do it outside). I think I'll be leaving that chore up to the professionals from now on.....just too hard - even with the promise of a popcicle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment