So Andrew is doing much better---pretty much back to himself. He loves to play this game where he pulls up his shirt and finds his "Bee-Bo" a.k.a-bellybutton -push on it and laugh and then proceeds to find everyone else in the house and pull up their shirt to find their "bee-bo". So I took this quick video on my digital camera when he was doing this and was apparently holding it sideways--it plays fine on the camera, but when I put it on the computer it's sideways. Anyone know how to fix that??? I gave up. Still funny enough to post-his laugh is the best. Sorry about the neck strain.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Allison, sideways or upside-down that is so cute. Thanks a million for posting it. Made my day!!! Grandma
oh my! what a sweet laugh! and that smile at the end is just delicious!!
So glad Andrew is feeling better...such a precious video.
love you ,
Catherine
Post a Comment