My Christmas Season was kicked off last night with an Advent Tea at our church. I hosted a table with my dear friend Catherine. We had a fun time decorating and spending time with the ladies at our table. I don't think any of us went away hungry- or will be craving anything sweet for a while-ha! It was a fun evening and a great time of fellowship.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Allison,
It was so fun hosting with you. Your cake was so divine! Yummy and beautiful...we all loved it.
Loveyou,
Catherine
Allison-
if you have any more pictures, e-mail them to me! and e-mail the ones that you posted. I'm trying to get pictures from all who took them to put up on the WIC bulletin board.
Everything was beautiful and yummy!!
Julie
Allison
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
It was so fun to be at your table and partake of the AWESOME Cake!
I love my button too!
Thanks again.
Kat
Post a Comment