We had a fun day celebrating Thanksgiving at Ethan's school today. I was able to help out with his class "feast" and he was so excited when Kevin and I came to his chapel as evidenced by the expression on his face in this video:
We look forward to spending time with family tomorrow and having a long relaxing weekend. We have so much to be thankful for this year! Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
you got the video to work!! And it's worth it! What excitement you captured! Hey, Al, did you grow your hair out like 3 inches in a month. It's so much longer than I remember. Did I just not take it all in??? Must have another visit! Happy Anniversary to you and that swell guy of yours! Love you!
hey allison! i didn't know you had a blog. your boys are adorable! hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment