Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged--With Not Much to Say

Ok, so I've been "tagged" by a couple of people who'll never let me not do this. So, here are the eight "interesting facts" about me, if you can call them that:

1. I'm torn between Rudy and Mitt. I'm leaning towards Mitt.
2. Yes, I sang at Dollywood. With Dolly, on rare occasion. (She's really a nice person.)
3. Never thought I would like St. Louis, but now I love it.
4. My heart melts when our oldest boy looks at me at some random time and says, "Mommy, I love spending time with you".
5. I'm a Food Network junkie. I love to cook.
6. Kona coffee. 100% Kona coffee. On a Saturday morning, with Nancy's "Great Grandma's Thin Pancakes" from the CPC cookbook. 'Nuff said.
7. I like watching the Tour de France and also tennis on TV, but can someone please tell Federer to quit playing with his hair?
8. The Sound of Music=Best Movie Ever Made.

Tagging:
Everyone I know who blogs has already been "tagged"! What do I do?

The rules:1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison! I love Dolly, I cannot believe you sang with her! VERY COOL! I love food network too....have a great weekend!
amanda

Ramona Wicht said...

I love your eight fun facts. I'm wishing mine would have been more fun, less fact.

I love Dolly, too...but I'd rather listen to your vocal stylings. Hands down!

Let's playdate again soon. Have a great weekend!